Clamco 120C and 240C Combo Shrink Wrap System
Combo Shrink Wrap Machines deliver time tested performance
The Clamco 120C and 240C Combo Shrink Wrap System combines an L-bar sealer with a shrink tunnel in one robust, compact unit. The Clamco 120C refers to 120V and 2,100 Watts, which is an excellent choice for an entry-level machine. If you require a more robust system, the Clamco 240C is a 220V machine with a full 4,000 Watts of tunnel power and a motorized Power Take-away Conveyor. Each Combo System shares a common heavy duty frame and base for unrivaled durability. Systems are engineered for quick setup, alignment, and product transfer between the sealer and the tunnel. The sturdy design of the Clamco 120C and 240C Combo System provides the framework for greater productivity and ensures consistent seals. The use of integrated, application-specific controls allows for easy and fast setup and will provide years of trouble-free operation.
More and better standard features
- The Clamco 120C and 240C Combo includes standard features like heavy duty package tray and film cradle with pinwheel perforator, the largest shrink tunnel in its class, and 11-gauge steel construction throughout. Increase packaging efficiency with a Combo 240C semi-automatic shrink packaging system equipped with our Power Take-away option. Additionally, Green Mode allows for the Clamco 120C and 240C Combo to slow down and conserve energy when the machine remains idle for several minutes. The Combo Series includes standard features and unique advantages not found on competitive systems and at a comparatively lower price, considered the best value in its category.
• User-friendly operator controls for fast, easy, and repeatable setup.
• Quick height adjustment facilitates centering the seal on the product.
• Seal temperature control provides repeatability of seal performance.
• Dwell control provides additional flexibility for utilizing a wide range of films.