MH-EX Export Hay Machine
The MH-EX export hay strapping machine, available with hot knife sealing technology or friction-weld technology, combines modularity with high speed reliable operation to maximize productivity. Simple to operate and easy to maintain, the MH-EX features a modular head with separate feeding and sealing modules that are easy to access and can be changed out quickly for routine maintenance.
• Automatic strap loading
• 50% fewer moving parts than any competitive machine
• Simplified maintenance
• Automatic refeed
• Quick-change technology
- 18" W x 20" H (457 mm x 510 mm), 18" W x 25" H (457 mm x 635 mm) or 18" W x 30" H (457 mm x 726 mm)
- Up to 19 straps per minute on friction weld; up to 32 straps per minute on hot knife. Actual production will vary depending on package and chute size, operator dexterity and material handling equipment.
- Adjustable from 25–200 lbs.
- Signode Contrax polypropylene or Tenax polyester strapping
- 120 V, 1 phase, 60 Hz or 230 V; 460 V; 575 V; 3 phase, 60 Hz
- MH-EX Dual headed 1,500 lbs. (680 kg); MH-EX Quad headed 1,600 lbs. (726 kg)