MH-VM Vertical Side-Remote Machine Configuration
The MH-VM side seal plastic strapping machine, available with hot knife sealing
technology or friction-weld technology, combines modularity with high speed
reliable operation to maximize productivity. Simple to operate and easy
to maintain, the MH-VM features a modular head with separate feeding and
sealing modules that are easy to access and can be changed out quickly
for routine maintenance. The MH-VM is available in 69 standard chute sizes and
uses Contrax polypropylene or Tenax polyester strapping.
• Automatic strap loading
• 50% fewer moving parts than any
• Simplified maintenance
• Automatic refeed
• Quick-change technology
- Available in chutes sizes to accommodate any combination of the following widths and heights.
- Up to 19 straps per minute on friction weld; up to 32 straps per minute on hot knife. Actual production will vary depending on package and chute size, operator dexterity and material handling equipment.
- Adjustable from 25–200 lbs.
- Signode Contrax polypropylene or Tenax polyester strapping.
- 120 V, 1 phase, 60 Hz or 230 V; 460 V; 575 V; 3 phase,60 Hz
- 800 lbs.