W400 Series Impulse Sealers
- Impulse type sealing arms are electromagnetically activated with foot pedal
- Heat is applied by both upper and lower sealing bars for a positive liquid
and airtight seal. No preheating is required. Both sealing bars are cool when
not in use.
- The seal width is approximately one-eighth inch.
- An audible time-temperature cycle indicator is included on all standard
units. The audible indicator is not provided on units with optional dwell
- The time-temperature cycle is precisely controlled by a solid state
electronic timer. It is infinitely adjustable from a fraction of a second to
five seconds for sealing a wide variety of films and film thicknesses.
- On heavy films, the operator can allow more time for a seal to set, after
completion of the sealing cycle, by keeping the foot pedal depressed.
- TeflonÂ® covering prevents firm from adhering to sealing bars during cycle.